We partner with
- Nonprofits and their programs
- Collaborative groups working together on an issue
- Chambers of commerce
- Civic groups
- Colleges and universities
- Cultural institutions
- Economic development agencies
- Faith-based organizations
- Local governments
- Membership and affiliation organizations
- School districts
We partner on
- Facilitating a consensus-based process to develop your brand
- Building relationships with potential supporters
- Increasing awareness and participation in programs
- Developing strategic plans to guide organizational decision-making
- Facilitating mission/vision/values development
- Unifying cultures of merging organizations
- Aligning programs with core values
- Strengthening boards of directors
- Making the most of leadership changes
- Understanding the perceptions of key stakeholders
- Planning and executing mission-driven events
- Developing strategies for new funding models
Let's get coffee!
This free, one-hour conversation is different each time, but our goal is always the same: to provide some quick wins and offer advice to help you succeed in meeting your mission.
Free to nonprofits thanks in part to Dunkin’ Donuts (yum!)
We have grant funding available to subsidize the cost of working with Causewave. This funding allows nonprofits to take advantage of a wide variety of Causewave’s capacity building services at a greatly reduced, or potentially no cost.
Certain grant funds are allocated for nonprofits that work in specific counties and other funds go towards specific mission areas. See more details here. Please complete this brief form and we'll follow up about your organization's eligibility or contact Marta Driscoll at 442-0200 x206 with questions.
Our partners work on a wide range of causes including...
Health • Environment • Animal welfare • Arts & culture • Early childhood • Disabilities • Poverty • Physical/sexual abuse • Elderly/aging • Social/economic justice • Civic engagement • Education • Mental Health
See where a cup of coffee got these organizations…
Ann Johnson, Director, ACT Rochester
Teresa Galbier, President/CEO, Alzheimer's Association Rochester and Finger Lakes Chapter
Lori VanAuken, Executive Director, Catholic Charities Community Services