2017 Annual Celebration Nonprofit Partner Opportunity
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE AN ANNUAL CELEBRATION PARTNER?
As a Nonprofit Partner Sponsor for this event, your organization would be a financial sponsor at the $500 level in exchange for public recognition at the event and a $500 credit to be applied to a future Causewave program.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
In exchange for supporting this event, you will receive:
- A $500 credit towards any Causewave Community Partners program (program credit is good through May 18, 2018)
- A one-hour consultation with Causewave staff on your organization's challenges and opportunities. Whether it's strategic planning, brand development, marketing planning or something in between, we've been there, and we can help (value of $250)
- A display table in the lobby on May 11th (7am-10am)
- 2 tickets to the event breakfast (value of $45 each)
- Listing in the event program
- Year-long Causewave membership benefits
WHAT CAN MY $500 CREDIT BE APPLIED TOWARDS?
Our mission is to help you meet your mission. Here are some examples of the type of work we've done.
WHO ATTENDS THE ANNUAL CELEBRATION BREAKFAST?
Our Annual Celebration audience is a unique blend of leaders from the government, nonprofit, media, marketing, and corporate communities. Each year, 500+ people attend the breakfast, making this a unique opportunity to network with some of Rochester's greatest change makers.
WHO IS SPEAKING THIS YEAR?
Our 2017 keynote speaker is Robin Koval, CEO & President of Truth Initiative, the largest national public health organization dedicated to ending tobacco use. We're thrilled to bring Koval to Rochester to share her organization's battle with the tobacco industry for the lives of our youth.
WHEN IS THE ANNUAL CELEBRATION?
Thursday, May 11, 2017 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. (Registration begins at 7:30 a.m.)
Joseph A. Floreano Rochester Riverside Convention Center (123 East Main Street | Rochester, NY 14604)
MY ORGANIZATION IS INTERESTED! (OR I STILL HAVE QUESTIONS!) WHO DO I CONTACT?
Contact Beth Hershel and she can sign you up or answer any questions. Email her at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 585-442-0200 x202.
WE'RE NOT INTERESTED THIS YEAR, BUT STILL WANT TO ATTEND THE BREAKFAST. WHERE DO WE GET TICKETS?
Ticket purchases can be made online here until May 9th. Hope you can join us!